Is there a more iconic, American racecar than the Ford GT40? That may be a discussion for another day (although by all means, tell us how wrong we are in Comments), but this video of heaps of GT40s running in the Goodwood Revival races certainly has us thinking that Ford's Ferrari-killer might just be the best racer the Land Of The Free and Home Of The Brave has ever come up with.
Brian Deegan made his name as the scabby, dirtbike-jockeying leader of freestyle motocross's Metal Mulisha. Over a 17-year career, Deegan has participated in every Summer X-Games so far, and broken most of the bones in his body. Now, he's signed a deal with Ford Motorsports to race a Ford Fiesta in the Global RallyCross Championship and at this year's Summer X-Games, and take on the Lucas Oil Off Road Series in a Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. [Source: Ford Motorsports]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX