2011 Ford Mondeo – Click above for high-res image gallery
Ford Mondeo Facelift
When the auto show circuit rolls around to Paris in September, Ford is expected to roll out a facelifted version of the Mondeo mid-sized lineup. The visual updates are less extensive than the Fusion got last year but still noticeable. A new upper grille and larger trapezoidal lower opening give the Mondeo an appearance similar to the Fiesta and new Focus. Following the trend set by Audi and Mercedes-Benz, Ford will add LED running lamps below the main headlamp clusters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX