Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee has finally returned for its fourth season of combining Jerry Seinfeld, a miscellaneous celebrity and a cup of java. But rather than fondly remembering some older piece of automotive machinery, this time around, Seinfeld is utterly unable to keep his hatred of Sarah Jessica Parker's 1976 Ford LTD Country Squire from coming out to hilarious effect.
Get ready for some head scratching, movie fans. Chevrolet decided to mark the brand's 100th anniversary with a custom Chevrolet Cruze called the Cruzer. The four-door was worked up as a tribute to the Bluesmobile from The Blues Brothers and was unveiled at a special party at the Ace Café just outside of London. The company even hired a pair of blues artists called the Cruze Brothers to be on hand to entertain the crowd. The whole shindig sounds like plenty of good fun... except we don't k
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX