Over the past year, Ford ran a contest for app developers to design programs for smartphones that would help people increase driver's fuel efficiency. The winner's have been announced and Fuelytics, which turns miles-per-gallon information into pretty charts and games, came out on top.
Ford Fuelytics App
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX