To ring out the end of the Ford Performance Vehicle division in Australia, the demise of Ford production Down Under, and to celebrate the history of iconic racing Falcons of yore, The Blue Oval is building a limited run of 550 FPV GT-F sedans, based on the current Falcon GT. The F, depressingly enough, is for "Final." Australia will get 500 of them, New Zealand the remainder, each with a 351-kilowatt (471-horsepower) V8 under the hood and a $AUD 77,900 ($72,860 US) price tag.
Ford Fpv Falcon Gt F
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX