A lighter, harder Focus RS500 would be a departure from its predecessor, which went for higher output from its turbocharged five-cylinder engine.
Ford Focus Rs500
Tanner Foust recently saddled up in the Ford Focus RS 500 for a quick blast around the Nürburgring and brought a camera crew along for the ride. We were hoping to watch the hot shoe cane the life out of the 350-horsepower hatchback around the world's most infamous road course. Unfortunately, that's not what we got. Foust appears to have been held up by traffic on more than one occasion, and while he was able to stretch the Focus RS 500 to around 150 mph on at least two occasions, we weren't
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX