It sounds like the new Ford Focus lineup is poised to get a little sexier. AutoExpress is reporting that the Blue Oval intends to release a concept coupe version of the newly reworked hatch. Designed to replace the old three-door model elsewhere on the globe, the low-slung ride will take cues from both the Focus ST and ever lust worthy old-school European Capri. The new design is supposedly set to take the stage at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show, meaning that if it makes its way to production, t
Ford Focus Coupe
Having driven the current European Focus in sporty ST trim and with the even hotter RS version rolling off the assembly line, we can tell you that our friends across the Atlantic have one fine-handling hatchback on their hands. And for the next generation, Ford is planning to give the Focus the styling and rakish profile its chassis deserves.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX