Teams come and teams go from the World Rally Championship. But while this season will see the arrival of Volkswagen and Mini on the WRC stage as newcomers, one perennial challenger that will return is Ford.
Ford Fiesta Rs Wrc
Being Ken Block has got to be a lot of fun, but like any other life, it has its share of problems. In Ken's case, he's actively involved in a number of rally disciplines, each of which has its own parameters and requires its own type of car. Solution: the Ford Fiesta HFHV.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX