Recently, Ford launched a Facebook page dedicated to its electrified vehicle technologies. Fans of Ford's page can access videos, photos, polls, announcements and direct questions to the team of engineers working on the automaker's five electrified vehicles. One example of the social network promotion? Back in January, Ford streamed the Focus Electric unveiling from the Consumer Electronics Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX