We can't tell you how many times we've each been asked about concept cars, "Why can't I buy one of those?" Well you can. Not often, mind you, and not cheaply. But every once in a while, one of those glitzy concepts you see on a show stand comes up for sale. And now, it's time to grab your checkbooks.
Ford F 150 Lightning
Long before Ford turned its attention to building one of the most capable production off-road trucks in all the land, the company's SVT engineers spent their time trying to wring the most straight-line speed possible from an F-150. The result was the first-generation Ford F-150 Lightning – a vehicle that still manages to pull at our heart strings eighteen years after it debuted. If you're still sore you never got the chance to own a brand-new F-150 Lightning, eBay Motors has something spec
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX