The 2016 Ford F-150 is getting some minor but noticeable updates. Buyers benefit from the switch to Sync 3 for infotainment and an available Pro Trailer Backup Assist system. There are also new Special Edition Appearance Packages for the XLT and Lariat.
Ford F 150 Lariat
Now that Ford has decided that Lincoln doesn't really need a truck after all, its up to the F-150 to carry the torch as both the everyman's work truck and a luxury toy hauler for the wealthy. Somehow, it seems to manage its dual roles just fine, as evidenced by these spy shots of a 2011 F-150 Lariat Limited edition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX