This year more than most, it's pleasant when we can string together a few days without word of an automaker or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announcing a bunch of new recalls. It's seemingly been a little quiet on this front lately (barring a spider-related Suzuki issue revealed early today), but now we have word of the government safety agency opening a Preliminary Evaluation into the 2013 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor, a probe that could potentially affect an estimated
Ford Explorer Police Interceptor
Comedian Jay Leno is changing gears from driving fast cars to checking out some of the police cruisers that regularly chase down and dish out punishment to those fast cars. In this episode of Jay Leno's Garage, we get the lowdown on the modifications made to the Ford Explorer for the Interceptor package (which looks pretty tough in its California Highway Patrol livery).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX