2011 Ford Explorer – Click above for high-res image gallery
Ford Explorer 2011
When Ford originally announced its Ecoboost engine strategy in early 2008, officials talked about getting fuel efficiency improvements of 15-20 percent over larger displacement, normally aspirated powerplants. However, they also said that as new vehicles were developed that took advantage of the new engines with lighter structures, the fuel consumption reductions would get even better.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX