According to the Associated Press, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is training its gaze on 2005-2012 Ford Escape. According to the report, the federal safety agency has opened a probe at the behest of the North Carolina Consumers Council, which petitioned for an investigation following a pair of complaints related to throttle issues.
Ford Escape Safety
- Chris Tutor
- Jul 11, 2012
Seven years ago, Ford recalled about 470,000 Escape crossovers from its 2002-2004 model years to fix a troublesome accelerator cable. But the Center for Auto Safety says those repairs may have caused another problem.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models