Ford previews three takes on the Edge Sport, each with a decidedly different approach, to be showcased at the SEMA show in Las Vegas this year.
Ford Edge Sport
Ford is finally putting out the details for the power and fuel economy for the all-new 2015 Edge. The Sport trim's 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 gets 315 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque and EPA-estimated fuel economy of 18 miles per gallon city, 27 mpg highway and 21 mpg combined.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX