UPDATE: The text below has been amended to include new details provided by Ford.
Ford E 350
Back in October, motorsport legend Jack Roush brought his trackside experience to the alternative fuel industry by establishing a venture called Roush CleanTech. The alternative fuel firm focuses solely on developing propane-fueled vehicles, like the LPG-fed Ford E-350, a cutaway van that the CleanTech group is currently developing for use by Frito-Lay. The propane-fed E-350 cutaway, which utilizes Ford's 5.4-liter V8 engine, is scheduled to enter production at some point during the first quarte
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX