Cosworth is modifying the Ford Mustang's Coyote V8 to power a new generation of TVR sports cars, including versions for road and track - and one slated to compete at Le Mans by 2018.
Ford Coyote V8
When Ford introduced the 2010 Mustang at the LA Auto Show in November, there was some disappointment expressed over the engine lineup. The V6 was unchanged and the 4.6L was only mildly tweaked. Ford officials strongly hinted that this was just the beginning and that the Mustang would follow the pattern of the 2008-9 Escape. In 2008 the Escape got new bodywork and the following year the engines got a complete revamp.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX