First generation Ford Bronco – Click above for high-res image gallery
Ford Bronco Centurion
eBay Motors has been a treasure trove of good finds this week, and today we bring you another rare SUV like the Saleen Explorer XP8. Though there are more than a few full-size SUVs on the market today, for decades the Chevy Suburban ruled a segment of one before the Ford Expedition arrived in 1996. But until Ford could develop a suitable Suburban fighter it made do by offering the Bronco Centurion, a four-door version of the Ford Bronco that was converted by a company named Centurion Vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX