At the Detroit Auto Show in January, Ford announced that it would be bringing production of battery packs for its hybrid and plug-in vehicles in-house by 2012 in time for the launch of its next generation models in 2012. At the time Ford would only say that the production facility would be somewhere in southeast Michigan without giving specifics.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Ford Batteries Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!