Apparently, the world's population of talking frogs have turned their allegiance from Budweiser and are now shilling for Ford of Australia. At least, those that haven't been smashed into great green globs of greasy, grimy cane toad guts.
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 19, 2011
We only know him as Chris, but his words are reverberating around the automotive and business sectors at the moment. He's the star of an unscripted Ford ad that puts real customers in front of not-so-real reporters. Chris was asked why buying American was important to him, and his response centers on the fact that Ford did not take bailout money unlike General Motors and Chrysler.
- Chris Shunk
- Oct 9, 2009
Click above to watch the videos after the jump
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models