Here are two indisputable facts:
Automobiles have become safer over the years, yet every time you get in a car, you're rolling the Reaper's dice. On average, 110 people die on the road each and every day. While many accident fatalities can be attributed to drinking and driving, not wearing a safety belt or reckless driving, some of the danger is compounded by the time of day people are on the road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX