Some concept cars take a long time to reach reality, but this is something else.
Once upon a time filling a garage with Chip Foose dream cars involved either a check with lots of zeros or help from Nicolas Cage and Angelina Jolie. Now anyone with a "minimum deposit required" from their bank can park Foose's creations next to their daily driver. Yes, of course we're talking about scale models. Foose Design is currently accepting $28 checks for each of five 9-inch-long models. There's the '67 Mustang "Fastback," the '70 Monte Carlo, the '71 Chevelle, the Impression and the '06
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies