Ford will boost the Focus Electric Vehicle's single-charge range to about 100 miles for the 2017 model year.
It looks like Ford is making new friends in Mountain View. Google received an early holiday present from the Blue Oval to add to their well-known EV fleet. The Focus Electric you see above is actually the first to roll off Ford's completely transformed Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, Michigan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX