There aren't many American cars that approach $100,000. As excited as they were by the ZR1's performance figures, Corvette enthusiasts balked at how a 'Vette could cost so much. After steadily climbing since its announcement a few years ago, the Fisker Karma's base price just breached the $100k mark. And of course the Ferrari-slaying Ford GT went for a good $150k if you could get your hands on one, and was probably worth even more. But a Focus? You've got to be kidding, right?
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 12, 2011
Ford may be showing off its new Focus ST and ST Wagon, but there's also something in store for those seeking a far more track-focused ride. The Ford Focus ST-R is a product of Ford Racing, and it will be made available to North American motorsports teams in the very near future.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models