Ford Proves It Can Build A Compact With A Pulse
How would you take your 2012 Ford Focus? The time to decide is at hand because Ford has just turned on the Focus configurator. The compact car comes in two flavors; sedan and hatchback, with the sedan receiving one lower trim in the form of the base S model. The sedan starts at $16,270 and the base SE hatchback is priced at $18,065.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX