We have yet to find any official documentation from either Ford or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, but Edmunds and Cars.com are both reporting that there is a recall on the 2013 C-Max, Focus and Escape. All three vehicles were assembled with a faulty child door lock mechanism on the left rear door that might not work properly allowing a child to accidently open the door from the inside.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX