We have yet to find any official documentation from either Ford or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, but Edmunds and Cars.com are both reporting that there is a recall on the 2013 C-Max, Focus and Escape. All three vehicles were assembled with a faulty child door lock mechanism on the left rear door that might not work properly allowing a child to accidently open the door from the inside.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Focus Recall Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!