A new study commissioned by the National Coalition for Safer Roads and FocusDriven has found that roughly 12 percent of red light violations are caused by distracted driving. The research looked at 118 intersections in 19 communities over a three-month time span. After reviewing stoplight camera images from those intersections, researchers found that approximately 12 percent could be attributed to distracted driving. Extrapolating that evidence to the US at large, the two safety organizations cl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX