Okay, let's get this straight. Back to the Future movies: cool. Making your DeLorean into a replica of the movie car: incredibly lame. Halfway between would be a reproduction flux capacitor. If you did buy this thing, you could certainly attain full lameness by installing in in your non-DeLorean.
The winner of the Peugeot Design Contest 2007 is the Flux. Twenty-year-old designer Mihai Panaitescu said the car is meant to please its occupants in every way. While we can think of several ways it couldn't please us (tax preparation comes to mind), it did please Peugeot's judges. See the designer's comments about his creation after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX