Long dead are automotive advertising campaigns that focus solely on the technical aspects of cars. Advertising now focuses in on sensations, feelings, abstract concepts and that "special something" that makes a particular vehicle stand out. Toyota's campaign to launch the 2010 Prius in the States takes exactly this kind of approach, with advertisements that are full of nature, singing flowers and the slogan: "Harmony between man, nature and machine."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX