While the flying car (at least as we dream of it) is likely never going happen, the floating car is a problem that has been solved for decades. In fact, Gibbs Amphibians may have taken the concept farther than anyone else in history with its line amphibious cars, trucks and quads. However, its vehicles don't just have to be for fun – they can also help people. At least, that's what Gibbs thinks – the small automaker has licensed its Humdinga amphibious truck to Singapore Technologies
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX