While the flying car (at least as we dream of it) is likely never going happen, the floating car is a problem that has been solved for decades. In fact, Gibbs Amphibians may have taken the concept farther than anyone else in history with its line amphibious cars, trucks and quads. However, its vehicles don't just have to be for fun – they can also help people. At least, that's what Gibbs thinks – the small automaker has licensed its Humdinga amphibious truck to Singapore Technologies
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!