Workers building pre-production 2012 Ford Focus – Click above for high-res image gallery
Flexible Manufacturing Strategy
Chrysler began production of its all-new Sebring sedan yesterday at its Sterling Heights assembly plant, and with it, brought a modern assembly approach entitled 'Flexible Manufacturing Strategy.' FMS allows Chrysler to adapt its production to meet demand by allowing the assembly of a variety of vehicles on the same line. Certainly nothing new, but the progressive approach will allow more vehicles to come to market at a quicker rate.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX