Vauxhall announced prices for its new Antara SUV, coming in July, this week and it is clear from the way the press release is worded that the company thinks the most exciting thing about it is that it's a vehicle with "SUV STYLE AND QUALITY FOR LESS THAN £20,000!" But for me, Antara's key selling point is the built-in bike rack (see a series of pictures of the rack after the jump).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies