Here in the United States, we're slowly reaping the benefits of the Chrysler-Fiat partnership. The adorable little 500 is starting to find homes across the country and much of the rest of the Chrysler lineup is about to get a healthy dose of Italian injection. Too bad, then, that we aren't exactly returning the favor to our European friends. After all, this new Lancia Flavia Cabriolet is just a Chrysler 200 Convertible with a bit of Italian frosting.
"Hello, Europe... are you ready to rock?" "We can't hear you!" "We said... 'Are you READY TO ROCK?!'" Well you're in luck, because it's nearly time to drop your tops and rock out to the all-new Lancia Flavia Cabrio! Ignore your American friends when they try to tell you it's just a Chrysler 200 Convertible wearing Lancia badges, they're all just jealous.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX