Having no idea what it referred to, if someone asked us, "Hey, want to see Peoria Euphoria?" we'd immediately say "Of course!" In this case, Peoria Euphoria is a friendly little documentary that features flat-track rider Sammy Halbert discussing his race career and gunning it in the Peoria TT.
Flat Track Racing
Before Nicky Hayden was an international superstar making use of some of the best front brakes in the world on his MotoGP bike, he was just a kid from Kentucky who made a name for himself forgoing the front binder altogether and winning a ton of AMA flat track races. Back then he was known as the rookie, or the Kentucky Kid... On August 28th, that same kid from Kentucky will have officially come full circle (pun-intended) by returning to the track that helped launch his career.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX