The Saab brand may be meeting its demise, but that doesn't mean that its cars won't live on for years to come. And we aren't just talking about its passenger cars, either. Take, for instance, the Saab 9-3 TTA touring car we showed you last week. The racer, constructed by Flash Engineering and Team Tidö, is currently preparing to do battle in the Swedish Racing Elite League, with entries from Volvo, BMW and Citroën clearly in its sights.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX