The trusty Honda Fit hatchback was far and away the segment leader when the second-generation car arrived in late 2008. But since then, the B-segment has been a huge point of attention for many automakers, and as such, Honda's all-star now has some pretty serious competition from the likes of the Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Accent, Nissan Versa and Mazda2, not to mention soon-to-be-released newcomers like the Chevrolet Sonic, Toyota Yaris and Kia Rio.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX