The trusty Honda Fit hatchback was far and away the segment leader when the second-generation car arrived in late 2008. But since then, the B-segment has been a huge point of attention for many automakers, and as such, Honda's all-star now has some pretty serious competition from the likes of the Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Accent, Nissan Versa and Mazda2, not to mention soon-to-be-released newcomers like the Chevrolet Sonic, Toyota Yaris and Kia Rio.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Fit Sport Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!