OK, if you're keeping score on leasable electric vehicles, you know that $249 a month gets you a 62-mile single charge range, $289 a month gets you 74 miles, and now $389 a month gets you 82 miles.
Fit Ev Lease
The idea of a all-electric Honda Fit is nothing new, but the details of the production version that will come to the U.S. next summer are, well, also nothing new. As announced today, the all-electric Fit will only be available through a lease program, probably for $399 per month. What's interesting is that the car does have an MSRP of $36,625, and multiple Honda reps milling around the stand after the world debut unveiling said that the lease-only deal is what's being announced today but that Ho
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX