At a media event prior to next week's 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, Bernhard Koehler, Fisker's chief operating officer, revealed to Motor Trend that the plug-in automaker intends to launch three vehicles based on its relatively secretive Project Nina vehicle by the close of 2014.
Fisker Project Nina
The Fisker Karma has completed its tour across the U.S. and surprisingly, it made the entire trip without either the buying public nor journalists getting behind the wheel for even a single moment. As The Detroit News reports and we concur, the Karma has been delayed once again and is now scheduled to begin rolling off the assembly line in eight months with the debut slated for mid-2011 (well, maybe). Anyways, we find it odd that nobody outside of the company has had any real seat time in the Ka
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies