Turns out it's illegal to surprise three-quarters of your workforce with pink slips on a random Friday morning. Just before the weekend, Fisker Automotive furloughed 160 employees as "a necessary strategic step to... maximize the value of Fisker's core assets," which is lingo for trying to conserve as much cash and value as possible while the financially troubled company searches for a buyer. But Fisker Automotive laid off that group of employees without giving them 60 days notice and that detai
The entirety of the public relations team at Fisker is about to be laid off. That's according to an email Autoblog received this morning from a credible source stating that the entire PR team, along with a large number of other Fisker employees will be furloughed at 8:00AM PST this morning.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX