We're all jazzed up to see what the Fisker Karma S will look like when Henrik yanks the cover off it at Cobo, and we wonder how close KorsDesign has come. To us, the speculative rendering looks an awful lot like a BMW Z8 that's been poked and prodded by a pixel jockey, but Fisker did draw that car, so a strong resemblance wouldn't be entirely far-fetched. Thanks for the tip, Neil!
Fisker Karma Naias
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX