The position of CEO of Fisker has once changed hands. In early 2012, company co-founder Henrik Fisker stepped down and Tom LaSorda took the position. LaSorda gave it up in August of that year to former Chevy Volt honcho Tony Posawatz. It's now twelve months later, and Posawatz is reportedly leaving for, we assume, greener pastures. Taking his place will be company co-founder Bernhard Koehler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX