Thanks to the fiscal cliff bill signed into law last week, a blend of fuel that contains more ethanol could soon reach more consumers than ever. That's bad news, AAA tells car owners.
Zero Motorcycles was proud to have played a role in electric vehicle tax credits being restored – with e-bikes included – in the federal budget signed by the president as the "fiscal cliff" came to a halt. The electric motorcycle maker worked with Plug In America and a coalition of other electric motorcycle companies to bring back the 10-percent tax credit for electric motorcycles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX