Vehicle infotainment systems, those all-inclusive interfaces controlling the myriad electronics on today's modern cars and trucks, can make or break the driving experience. CNET is offering us a sneak-peek at Volkswagen's latest iteration from the company's Electronic Research Laboratory (ERL). Developed with Intel, the new system uses Global Open Research Infotainment Architecture, or GLORIA.
1 / 1
- Michael Harley
- May 21, 2009
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!