While many automakers are scrambling to increase the music quotient in their cars via the addition of auxiliary inputs, a.k.a. iPod jacks, Volkswagen has announced the V-dubs Rock promotion today that turns up the wick on in-car entertainment. Beginning today and lasting through December 31st, anyone who purchases or leases any 2007 Volkswagen model or select 2006 models will get a custom First Act GarageMaster electric guitar that can be plugged into their Volkswagen and played through its soun
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!