Tesla Motors has big plans for China and has already started taking reservations from the mainland for its Model S. One man, however, has a jump on the rest of his 1.3 billion fellow citizens, having taken delivery of the first example thought to have made it into the country. And it only cost him about $410,500 for the bragging rights.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX