A fireworks truck was involved in a deadly pileup in western Michigan that claimed over 100 vehicles, left one person dead and many more injured.
It's not the Call of Duty Jeep, but Glenn Neff and his Jeep Grand Cherokee were captured in Maryland ready for battle. Police found the Jeep outfitted with a homemade turret and awful lot of fireworks. Neff's apparent plan? To launch a fireworks barrage upon the National Mall to bring attention to issues he has with the banking industry.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX