Willy T. Ribbs is reportedly jumping back into the cockpit of an IndyCar racer next month. According to Inside Line, the first African American driver to qualify at the Indianapolis 500 is set to take to the track in a preliminary race in Baltimore next month. The 56-year-old Ribbs launched a race team earlier this year with driver Chase Austin behind the wheel, and he will take Austin's slot at the Firestone Indy Lights race. It will mark the first time since 1999 that the driver has been behin
Firestone Indy Lights
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX