Transporting oil is a dangerous business. Don't believe us? Then check out this huge fireball that resulted from the derailment of a mile-long train loaded down with crude. According to reports there were no injures from this inferno near Casselton, ND, but the smoke did lead the town to evacuate.
Michael 'Gup' Gilbert is the Australian owner of Powercruise. The cruising car show is for those who like to "beat on their cars rather than look at them from their lawn chair," touts the company's web site. Understandably, the mastermind behind the event has build some very impressive street cars, including the heavily modified Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) making a rather abbreviated appearance in the video below.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX