A Russian company has joined parts of Soviet-era armor to create a monstrous firefighting tank designed to battle conflagrations in armories and arsenals.
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 7, 2014
We often talk about companies like Ford and Mercedes-Benz that have their automotive roots over 100 years in the past, but those aren't the only old-timers in the industry. One of the oldest had been American LaFrance, a company that had been building firefighting vehicles for over 180 years. Notice that we said 'had been...'
- Zach Bowman
- Dec 7, 2010
1915 van Blerck Special Speedster – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Frank Filipponio
- Feb 11, 2010
Work vehicles at Chicago Auto Show – Click above for high-res image gallery
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models