Key General Motors advisor Stephen Girsky is parting ways with the company after less than one year. Word from the company is that travel between Detroit and his home and family in New York were too difficult. Girsky will leave the company at the beginning of next month, and look for a job closer to home.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies